This course will aim to increase awareness of fabricated or induced illness for frontline professionals.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Recognise signs and systems which may be induced or fabricated
- Understand the actions practitioners should take within their own organisation
- Have an increased understanding and awareness of national guidelines and local procedures in relation to fabricated or induced illness
- Be able to discuss identification, prevalence and the impact on the child
- Be able to discuss case management and impact on practitioners
Who should attend
- Professionals working across Health, Social Care, Education, Police and the Independent Sector
- Staff should attend this training if it meets the required competencies as part of their role. Please ensure that you meet these criteria before booking your place, as registrations will be closely monitored by the delivery agency
- Free fully-funded training
- Please ensure you cancel your place if you can no longer attend
- All no-shows will receive a £50 cancellation charge.
Booking will open two calendar months before each available date.