Safeguarding Training Only
If you are no longer able to attend an event please cancel your registration in advance of the course and no later than 24 hours before. All ‘no-shows’ without cancellation will be notified to managers and result in a non-attendance fee of £50 per delegate, unless a replacement is sent. This process will be managed by the Leicester City LSCB Business Office. All questions and queries regarding the Non-Attendance fee should be directed there.
Number of Places
This training is available to all relevant staff and volunteers working for agencies in Leicester City, Leicestershire and Rutland. Demand for places is high, therefore:
- A limited number of places will be available per course for individual organisations (or teams within larger organisations such as local authority or health service). The number of places will be dependent on the course.
- Individuals must book places for themselves or named colleagues that have confirmed their intention to attend – do not attempt to reserve places.
Course Competencies and Target Audience
- Please ensure you read the ‘Course requirements’ information for each course and ensure you meet these criteria before booking your place.
- Individuals should aim to attend training that meets the relevant safeguarding competencies for their role. Find out more about competencies here.
Terms & Conditions - Early Help and Safeguarding Training
- Individuals are responsible for booking themselves onto training.
- Relevant permissions to attend the training (e.g. from your manager) must be obtained before booking on.
- Places are offered on a first-come, first-served basis via the online booking process.
- Bookings will open on the date specified. No bookings can be made before this date. Reservation of places cannot be made.
- Please ensure you enter your email address correctly as all correspondence is by email.
- Once the event is fully booked there will be an option to ‘add to waitlist’ - if you add your name to the waitlist we will contact you if a space becomes available. Adding your name to the waitlist does not constitute a booking and provides no guarantee you will be offered a place.