These half day sessions will cover the following topics:
- Learning from Reviews
- Update on the LSCB Neglect Toolkit
- Child Sexual Exploitation
Who should attend
These multi-agency sessions are suitable for:
- Any children’s workforce practitioner, supervisor or manager who works in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland
- Safeguarding leads, who will be able to cascade the learning within their organisations.
- Those who deliver / organise safeguarding learning / training.
- Those involved in development of policy, procedures, strategic leads or those involved in organisational governance.
- Those who have a designated role or responsibility within their settings.
- Safeguarding practitioners, leads, managers from adult / wider workforce who support a whole family approach.
- These sessions will support and contribute to the knowledge requirements for all competency groups.