The Liquidlogic Early Help Module (LLEHM) is an electronic case recording system for Early Help Assessments.
Attending the training will enable partners to navigate and access the LLEHM on a read-only basis, to view case recordings for the Early Help Assessments cases led by City Council.
For any practitioner that is employed by Leicester City Council you will need to apply for training via interface.
Access the Liquidlogic Early Help Module Glossary (PDF)
By the end of the session the participants will have knowledge of:
- Data protection and security linking to the system
- The system and its uses
- How to navigate around the system
- How to search records
Fully funded by the Leicester City Early Help Workforce Development Programme.
Who should attend
- VCS agencies
- Early years settings
- DV services
Attendees should have attended the Early Help Assessment Training and be likely to be involved in early help assessments either as part of the team around the family or as a lead practitioner.
- If you are no longer able to attend an event please cancel your registration in advance of the course and no later than 24 hours.
- This training is not for employees of Leicester City Council Targeted/Specialist Services -please talk to your manager if you require this training.
- Bookings can only be made online.
- All correspondence will be by email - please ensure you enter your email address correctly.