This training will provide an overview of the procedure for managing allegations against members of staff.
(bold text) By the end of the session participants will have:
- An overview of the procedure for managing allegations against members of staff, paid or unpaid
- Information about the role of the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) and the strategy meeting process
- Awareness of where to report concerns and access advice and guidance
- Discussed the threshold for harm, criminal behaviour and behaviour that puts children and young people at risk
- Awareness of the outcome of the strategy meeting process and the resulting responsibilities of an employer
Who should attend
This training is suitable for:
- Managers or designated Child Protection Officers based in Leicester City only within the Charity, Volunteer & Statutory Services
- Faith Groups & Organisations
- Sports Clubs & Facilities
- Staff should attend this training if it meets the required competencies as part of their role.